TERMS & CONDITIONS
We’ve brought in these T&C’s to make sure we are running as smoothly as possible.
1. Booking: You can make a booking for any of the options by contacting us first by email
[email protected] providing a brief description of your concerns and a telephone number that you wish us to use. We will allocate the most appropriate therapist for your needs, who will contact you to arrange a telephone consultation or appointment.
All appointments booked, must be paid in advance at least four days before the appointment date to confirm the booking.
2. Payment can be made after booking, by via internet banking. If you wish to pay by cash or cheque, you can do so in person four days before. If you have any questions regarding payment, please ask when you book.
Please make sure that you read the Terms & Conditions in full, before making a booking.
3. Cancellation/Rescheduling: To cancel or reschedule an appointment, the customer must email, telephone (leaving a voicemail if necessary), or text message. Please do not contact us to cancel or rearrange a appointment via any forms of social media. Adequate notice of at least 48 hours must be given otherwise the appointment will be forfeit.
4. Adequate notice for cancellations: This must be received at least 48 hours before the appointment was due to take place.
5. Therapist cancellation: Appointments cancelled/rescheduled by the therapist will be re-arranged at a time mutual to both parties. We will endeavour to give as much notice as possible in the event this occurs.
6. Timing: Appointments will end 5 minutes before the end of the scheduled time to allow for the conclusion of the appointment, and to answer and questions you may have.
7. Attendance: Please try not to arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment to avoid disruption of the previous appointment.
8. Lateness/Failure to attend: If you arrive late, your appointment will still end at the scheduled time. Such loss of time will not be made up at another time. If you miss your appointment slot entirely it will not be rescheduled or refunded.
9. Appointment Expiry: Individual appointments will expire if not used within 3 months of receipt of payment for that appointment. Block booking will expire if not used within 6 months of receipt of payment for that package.
10. Refunds: Senara Occupational therapy will not offer a refund on any appointments, including those cancelled or missed.
11. Discretion: Discretion is held to waive any or all of the above stipulations in exceptional circumstances.